Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

staffshih, did you only want the red eye out? sorry photobucket is not working ATM so had to load old way

post-3614-1183462198_thumb.jpg

You can do what ever you would like to do. Love seeing the work you ladies and guy do. All the pic's just have me mesmerised.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mwahahahaha free play. OK staffshih sorry I am so ignorant but who is this we are playing with, names and or sex help set a scene but you didn't name your file :mad

:rolleyes: Sorry, her name is Keesha or kajushih you asked for it. :p :mad

In PSP XI

in the menu at the top click on adjust > red eye removal > auto animal eye ( choose animal) or human if you need it human,,

make the circle the same size as the eye and the adjust accordingly

PS it works the same way reguardless of the colour of the eye..

if you have brown eye on a human and want blue eyes it works the same way

Edited by ~Harminee~

staffshih, did you only want the red eye out? sorry photobucket is not working ATM so had to load old way

post-3614-1183462198_thumb.jpg

Freckles, So you did that in paintshop ? So is there a function in there that takes away the red eye ? What if it is not "red" ...what if it is blue like in this pic (before u changed it) ? I found the "red eye reduction" in microsoft picture "something" but I cant find it in paint shop.. :rolleyes:

Also as I am new to all this and have never done anything like this before but really want to start learning as I love taking photos, how do I get "Photoshop" on my computer ? sorry if this had already been asked :p

nalacleo red eye removal has worked for all colour distortion I have come across so far. you can change the coverage scale to rest a more natural look. I have used a black paint dot in this edit just cause I could and then added amuch smaller white dot to give the glint effect.

shih.jpg

I used Jasc paint Shop pro with the first red removal. You find this funtion in the effects list. click effects and then click

enhance photo, the red eye funtion is on the bottom of this list and is fairly easy to follow.

o.k I have a favour to ask....

Would anyone pls be able to help me with this pic. I want to enlarge and frame it but I want to make some adjustments 1st... :D of which i am unable to do as yet...

I was wondering if someone would pls able to make my cat Oscar's eyes more blue and noticeble and also make the background black and white... Is this possible ??

post-4749-1183469988_thumb.jpg

Edited by NalaCleo

nalacleo red eye removal has worked for all colour distortion I have come across so far. you can change the coverage scale to rest a more natural look. I have used a black paint dot in this edit just cause I could and then added amuch smaller white dot to give the glint effect.

shih.jpg

I used Jasc paint Shop pro with the first red removal. You find this funtion in the effects list. click effects and then click

enhance photo, the red eye funtion is on the bottom of this list and is fairly easy to follow.

U are tooo good !! That looks so natural ! I really must practise that coz alot of my dogs and cats all have red eye in the photos as I usually take them at night.

:D

thanks nalacleo :D can you try loading your picture again as it hasn't come up and I will be more than happy to have a look at it for you. Or email it to me at

sandra(at)cordysrescue.com.au as it might be easier to work with also

shih.jpg

Freckles i could kiss you :rofl: Thank you so much it is beautiful, going to put it on my website.

:D :):worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

thanks nalacleo :) can you try loading your picture again as it hasn't come up and I will be more than happy to have a look at it for you. Or email it to me at

sandra(at)cordysrescue.com.au as it might be easier to work with also

Done :D

P.S I emailed a bigger version to u too :worship: Thanks :worship:

shih.jpg

Freckles i could kiss you :rofl: Thank you so much it is beautiful, going to put it on my website.

:D :):worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

How gorgeous does it look !!

• Troy unpinned this topic