Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Please...can someone if they have time create me a signature ??? Or do some magic !

I only have a few pics at work....

Thanks so much in advance !!

I'll have a go for you when I get back... I have to give Ollie a bit of my attention :scared:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres your siggy Christal & Zorro :scared:

(I just changed it a little)

siggoz-2.jpg

You'd better save it to your computer just in case I delete it off my photobucket account later on

Edited by Snap

I took all these shots of Border14's Duke in sequence, so had a go at merging them...then tried to make them into a kind of frame (should have been smaller & thinner I think, but I didn't want to lose the reflections).

693282620_b333ad65e9.jpg

Edited by Vickie

vickie.jpg

Oooooohhhh, look at my beautiful girl!!!

Thank you so much Harminee :scared: . :) I actually had a go at OOB for this one once but I ran out of patience & completely stuffed it. I am so happy that you've done it for me. What a great job! I love what you did in the corner of the frame.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Edited by Vickie

I missed this one before. It is so cute with both of them. It looks great & the merge is flawless. I have always loved that photo of Flynn, I have tried to do something similar a few times, inspired by your photo...but I can never get my dogs to look relaxed :scared: & it kind of ruins it when they are staring intensely :) .

Thanks Vickie ;)

Relaxed = asleep for your girls doesn't it Vickie? ;) Flynn is Mr laid back so not hard to get relaxed pics :rofl:

Have had lots of fun in Photoshop from this thread, but OMG what a time waster it can be!!!!

Relaxed = asleep for your girls doesn't it Vickie? :scared: Flynn is Mr laid back so not hard to get relaxed pics ;)

:) not really. They are actually very relaxed around the house...until I get the camera out (Trim has licked my lense so many times it's not funny) or give them a command, like wait or stay (which actually turns them into some coil-like object...waiting to spring up at any second).

Have had lots of fun in Photoshop from this thread, but OMG what a time waster it can be!!!!

You are sure right about that! My husband cannot understand how I can spend so much time on something I don't get paid for. I made the mistake of saying that it was my hobby to spend time on...just like his golf. His response was rude ;) & included the words dogs, time, agility & sheep.

Here's a pic i took on my phone which i photoshopped..

Original

28-06-07_1418.jpg

Photo shopped

meeee-1.png

ETA - i have oonly started using photo shop recently so if you have any suggestions on how i could imporve the pic let me know

Edited by Erin

• Troy unpinned this topic