Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

I was starting to get a little worried about Harley's ear going missing (thanks Siv :eek::cry: ) I was about to call in a search party but as luck would have it, It turned up on in my files on MY computer! :cry:

Sorry, Harley, but here is your ear back! :cry: :p :rofl:

harleysear.jpg

Thank you Ris I was starting to really panic how i was going to explain it to his mum... :rofl:

:rofl:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my silly attempt :rofl:

:cry::cry::cry: :p :rofl::rofl:

and you laugh at mine :rofl:

god soon poodle ppl wont be allowed to post on here :rofl:

Yeah only cause of your raw talent :eek:

Yeah pink heart for a boy was pretty rude (sorry) didn't realise until I went to put the name on that he was a boy... OOps!! I was only testing out my new heart shape (offered in my defence).

Show off Freckles!! LOL :rofl:

Nah love your work. Still trying to work out those lovely backgrounds. They must take you ages with the burn tool... Or are you using something different? Also the frames are great. They are not PS though I gather....??

Edited by JAG

Show off Freckles!! LOL

Nah love your work. Still trying to work out those lovely backgrounds. They must take you ages with the burn tool... Or are you using something different? Also the frames are great. They are not PS though I gather....??

that is my first burn back ground. I usually erase or paint but I think that one worked out OK. That frame is a coloured background with a black stripe using the marquee tool. I can't put fancy frames on as I have discovered the photoshop I have is not a full version (disc was given to me by a friend and turns out to be a trial). I can use downloaded square frames but anything outside of a square is hard to fit in.

As for my friend I think I need to have a talk with them as I paid for a second hand disc that I was told was bought and not needed so was sold to me at a reduced price as a favour :)

Turns out I only have a trial version with limited abilities. thank goodness its tax time, cause I know now what OHs tax cheque is going on :)

Edited by Freckles

• Troy unpinned this topic