Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last one for now.....

This is one I did up for my sister, of her italy trip earlier this year. She was stoked !

I have to say, i think it came up alright !! :)

You're very creative, I especially like this one ;) They're great.

They look fantastic. Well done

Hey Freckles.. what kind of pen and proggy's did you get??? ( cause im looking into something like that as well)

Rhiannon.jpg

This is Heidi's bub from the Pregnancy Thread in off topics

This is absolutely gorgeous ;)

I haven't done anything new recently except for a smaller signature.

Just wondering if any of you wonderfully talent people might be bored and would be able to tidy this pic of Elka up for me, I want to enlarge it to a 10 x 8 inch and frame it, I noticed she has a muddy nose and was wondering if that can be "cleaned" and also there is a concrete pathway towards the bottom that is distracting, there is a tin fence in the background to it would be nice if that wasn't there to, thank you in advance :(

elka4.jpg

Shepmax do you have a larger original pic maybe? If you do I can edit it like this but it will be less grainy when you blow it up and I can work around the fur feathers a bit better.

if this is all you have I shall redo this one and take a bit more care to try and get you the best result

elka.jpg

Edited by Freckles

Ok brilliant people... I was wondering if you could do anything with any of these pics of my Harley girl. I don't mind which one/s as I love them all.

I would like to have one that I could possibly get printed and framed also as she is my very special girl who is going through chemo at the moment to treat her lymphoma diagnosed 6 weeks ago :)

Anything anyone can do would be so greatly appreciated :(

100_0838.jpg

100_0831.jpg

100_0849.jpg

100_2701.jpg

Prettygirlonthebeach.jpg

100_0881.jpg

Dani

Just wondering if any of you wonderfully talent people might be bored and would be able to tidy this pic of Elka up for me, I want to enlarge it to a 10 x 8 inch and frame it, I noticed she has a muddy nose and was wondering if that can be "cleaned" and also there is a concrete pathway towards the bottom that is distracting, there is a tin fence in the background to it would be nice if that wasn't there to, thank you in advance :)

elka4.jpg

Here's my attempt. Not that great but I gave it my best :(

elka4.jpg

Great work everyone :thumbsup:. If anyone wants to have a play with the following and see if they can come up with a purple/ yellow signiture that would be great.. ta in advance :rofl:.

T1-1.jpg

^ Tinny ^

H5-1.jpg

^ Harri ^

C1-2.jpg

^ Clover ^

E1-1.jpg

^ Elvis ^

Just wondering if any of you wonderfully talent people might be bored and would be able to tidy this pic of Elka up for me, I want to enlarge it to a 10 x 8 inch and frame it, I noticed she has a muddy nose and was wondering if that can be "cleaned" and also there is a concrete pathway towards the bottom that is distracting, there is a tin fence in the background to it would be nice if that wasn't there to, thank you in advance :rofl:

elka4.jpg

Here's my attempt. Not that great but I gave it my best :thumbsup:

elka4.jpg

Wow, good job. Love the sky!

• Troy unpinned this topic