Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Oh I could probably find an absolute shocker of Daegon...actually, I think I remember him having the most atrocious ear day I have ever seen and my OH was making Donald Duck noises at him and he's pulling the most awful face :hug:

I have no problems with people keeping photos that they like of my guys, it's nice that they have fans :p

Hard to believe Shek - hard to believe.

Yes I am a fan of his. They are one of my love breeds, although I will never have the joy of owning one :p Allergic to dogs :cry:

Please don't make me prove it, nobody will ever take him even semi-seriously again...and it's SO embarrassing :rofl:

I'm allergic to Rottweilers...very annoying. Having two in the house has me sneezing and when they lick me the skin gets a little red and itchy. Not allergic to any other breed I've come across though, just the one I want. Typical! :thumbsup:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres some you can play with if you like

Vespa

VES502.jpg

Vespa

IMG_0798.jpg

Desmo

IMG_2211.jpg

Indi

IMG_2044.jpg

Desmo

IMG_48401.jpg

ETA names - can give reg. names for the GSDs if anyone wants them

Edited by ImaShepHead

Here's two of Kovu, I hope they doesn't come out huge on the page :rofl:

Kovu-3.jpg

Kovu2-1.jpg

I'd love to see the photos cut back to the darker tan colour on his neck, so the lighter stuff is out...he was laying down in the second one so it makes him look funny otherwise :rofl:

OK I am here now. but I have a good reason for being late. One of my sons was very ill last night and I sat up with him till 5am, we got to sleep and slept in till lunch time so I'm a bit slow off the mark.

Anyway I see Harminee has alrady had a go at daegon but still hers my attempt. I have emailed back the larger version to Shekhina

daegonf-1.jpg

thanks harminee, he has this god awful flu that is going around and has such a high temperature that he has massive headaches and I had to sit with him in ER just for them to tell me to take him home and pop him in a cool bath and not run out of panadol :rofl:

Here are a couple I took & photoshopped of my daughter today. She's home sick (not that sick if you ask me, so I made her pose :rofl: ). I nearly lost her when a spider crawled out from one of the flowers, but managed to convince her to stay.

881926363_1d757b74b7.jpg

881430331_70efd08d7b.jpg

Wow, fantastic job once again guys!!

One teeny little problem Harminee...the O and the U need to swap spots :D ;)

Thank you so much guys for doing those for me!! :rofl:

Freckles, sorry to hear that your little boy has been sick, I hope he's feeling better and that both of you get a good night's rest tonight.

Vickie, your daughter has natural modeling talent :rofl:

bahahaha I am so worried I will muck up a mane I cut and paste what the owner writes and if it IS wrong I can balme them :rofl:

Thanks for the well wishes guys, if any of my 3 have to be sick I'm glad its this one as he atleast sleeps or is happy to stay in bad, the others mope arounf whining and drive me crazy :rofl:

• Troy unpinned this topic