Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I'm off now as I do need some sleep :mad So far so good with my sick son as he is still asleep so keep your fingers crossed for me he sleeps right through and may be past the worst. I don't fancy another ER trip in the freezing cold wee hours of the morning :rofl:

Post any more you want Siv and I will try and not miss them again, promise

Night

Love the work :mad

Can someone help me please I have photoshop elements 4 and I cant seem to do all the things you ladies are doing, have been playing with it and getting the hang of it slowly.

Is Paintshop better for doing this sort of work adding frames etc ?

Im going looking today and hopefully will pick up a copy if that is the case.

post-1530-1185317149_thumb.jpg

Going to play with this one some more..

Photobucket is down so can't post the normal way, but since Troy has updated the site these sizes aren't all that bad...

Will have a look at the one you did Tramissa come out of ya whole hun..

Edited by ~Harminee~

Yes Tram come back out of that hole plaese. Your photo of Ice is very detailed and you did a great job.

Harminee Checa is looking great, if you have to do some more with it can't wait to see how it turns out.

My son got through the night OK and the temp seems to be breaking YAY, so I am up and ready to go nice and early this morning :mad

Hehe, it's all cool ;) was just trying to draw some attention :rofl:

My first time using actual photoshop to do it. Much easier than what I was using before.

Any suggestions on improvement would be welcomed though :laugh: Got a few more I'm going to play with today.

No suggestion when you wont share photos as we are running out of willing participants :laugh:

But seriously you look like you have it worked out, its just a matter of time and practise and you will find more interesting ways to use borders and angles. I can't give any good suggestions as I myself am still learning and probably will keep learning till I give up for good.

Now stop posting on the rest of the forum and get busy over here, (thank goodness it doesn't effect our post count) ;)

:laugh: Didn't any one like the ones of Maggie ;) I thought they would be good OOB ones.

Here's my attempt LilB. I kind of went too far on the sand, but it's not too bad.

890971128_8b418e063f_o.jpg

Edited by Vickie

• Troy unpinned this topic