Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There great guys. OH will love them. She is the bad dog ATM though as she keeps eating cat poo :laugh: and then getting her bowles all blocked up with the stony litter.

If you want to keep playing I have another one. Flea (the good dog)

Picture003.jpg

Thought it might look good black n white with just the ball green but I don't know how to do that ;)

ETA: Opps it's to small. Better get back to my resume/letter wrighting but this is way more intersting :rofl:

Edited by LilBailey

That's brilliant Vickie, you did very well to come up with keeping it flat but still add dimension to it by merging them. Double thumbs up :laugh:

Thanks :rofl: I can never resist a merge when the background is the same & the lighting is similar...it take so much of the hard work away.

Tramissa, I'm hopeless at angles & perspective. If I get stuck (which I do a lot), I go searching for examples to copy & use the same angles that someone else has. Cheating, but it works ;) .

Love the work :laugh:

Can someone help me please I have photoshop elements 4 and I cant seem to do all the things you ladies are doing, have been playing with it and getting the hang of it slowly.

What do you need help with Cindy? I only have PS Elements 4, so may be able to talk you through some stuff.

LOL the fluff. Hmm truns out it is not such a good idea to give the dogs the old futon mattress as a bed because it is full of crushed foam and well if you dig a hole in the mattres it is very warm and comfy to sleep IN the mattress :laugh: Looks good though. How do you colour just a small part of it? I have another one of flea that wouls look good like that but it is only on photobucket in B&W already.

hehe I learned the hard way too about dogs and futon lounges :laugh:

colouring a B/W photo is much easier if you have the coloured original, but there are ways to add artifical colours.

LilB I am sending you a PM

Maggie looks great Vicki. I had a fiddle with that photo and mine looked soooo boring.

I'll upload a few pics later that someone said I could use.

Maybe we should pick a photo and everyone have a go at doing something with, then say after 2-3 days we post them and see the results. Not as a competition, just to learn.

Maybe we should pick a photo and everyone have a go at doing something with, then say after 2-3 days we post them and see the results. Not as a competition, just to learn.

Great idea!

I thought I'd post a "non hairy" one :laugh: if anyone wants to have a go...

474163181_59a334ba59_b.jpg

Here's a couple of photos of one of my favourite dogs on this forum. She belongs to Toller_08 and lives in Canada (unfortunately). She's a Toller x Border Collie, beautiful looking and extra smart. Must come from the Toller side eh.

tango9-1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/2to...shop/tango9.jpg

tango1-1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/2to...shop/tango1.jpg

I'll put some more of her up later and some of her new baby sister.

Who wants to have a go at the dally and post up what you've done, say, Friday morning?

Edited by 2tollers

• Troy unpinned this topic