Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well I did wonder about the colour too but went with what you asked for :)

harminee has done very well and I think she is on the right track :rofl:

anyway her is brat as you asked but might have another play later if Harminee doesn't

brat1.jpg

Guest Clover

Dixie is stunning :).

Yumi cat...

000000111111aaaaaaaayumi2.jpg

000000111111aaaaaaaayumi1.jpg

C4funnyface.jpg

Thought someone might have a bit of fun with this pic :rofl:.

well I did wonder about the colour too but went with what you asked for :o

harminee has done very well and I think she is on the right track :rofl:

anyway her is brat as you asked but might have another play later if Harminee doesn't

brat1.jpg

That is soooooo pretty. Will check out in around 5 mins how it looks on the site, gotta pm to answer first sorry.

thanks for that Freckles, your a gem. :)

No Freckles. I'll leave it up to you .. don't want to steal your thunder.

I colourides the background .. its yellow then faded to achieve that "gold" appearance. Go the creams, fawns, goldy type colour boarders..

Yours are fantastic, just some tips to help

harminee I really WONT mind if you do some. I don't know about you but I have had a sore knuckle in my pointer finger for the past week or so. I never realised till now how much button holding there could be in photoshopping a picture :rofl:

:) take a break ladies. I really appreciate what you guys have done. Loaded it up, looks very nice, but think its just making the site a bit colourful with different colours so may stick to one colour. If you both want to give up that is ok too, its been great what you have done........ honestly.

Thanks guys. :rofl:

Freckles take it from a LONG time PSP user.. get yourself a trackball

I wouldn't be without mine, I use my thumb to hold the button and them rotate the trackball its so much easier, and a hell of a lot easier on the wrist....

Guest Clover

Freckles that looks lovely, thanks very much.

Feel free to ignore my photos if you have had enough, there is plenty of time they dont need to be done strait away if at all :rofl:.

aaFlySwim15.jpg

Dudley OES.

CEsunsetspics.jpg

aaaaaEflying.jpg

mm might have to look into one of those harminee. It is just my knuckle as I said from holding down the mouse button.

Siv your pics will be done, but might tackle one a night I think. Also need to come up with more ideas to stay in theme but to give each a little difference so they stand out :rofl:

Also need to surf the web for some more add-ons :)

Ok Siv, won't give up but choose the color you want us to use and we will go from there..

with the Maroon silk effect background you have, I think the gold would compliment it heaps

Yes I love that colour, think it suits better on the site.

mm might have to look into one of those harminee. It is just my knuckle as I said from holding down the mouse button.

Siv your pics will be done, but might tackle one a night I think. Also need to come up with more ideas to stay in theme but to give each a little difference so they stand out :rofl:

Also need to surf the web for some more add-ons :)

No problems Freckles, whenever you are ready. Done great. Agree with you both, stick to the goldish sort of colour Harminee has. Again thanks ladies, I do appreciate it.

Freckles that looks lovely, thanks very much.

Feel free to ignore my photos if you have had enough, there is plenty of time they dont need to be done strait away if at all :).

aaFlySwim15.jpg

Dudley OES.

CEsunsetspics.jpg

aaaaaEflying.jpg

You get some really ripper shots Clover, since you are around the corner from me I will have to get you taking mine :rofl:

Guest Clover

Ohh Abbey that looks wonderful :). The boy can realy fly, through the air and on ground... well he thinks so.

Sivvy thanks hun. I would love to come take photos of your Poo's and shits :rofl:. My poor camera is about to die but if we get a nice bright sunny day at some stage it should be ok.

Sivvy thanks hun. I would love to come take photos of your Poo's and shits :rofl:. My poor camera is about to die but if we get a nice bright sunny day at some stage it should be ok.

Would love to see the shits fly in the air like that though, guess a good kick up the butt would help :)

• Troy unpinned this topic