Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure Freckles :rofl: I'll upload a couple in a second, we have HUNDREDS! My dad goes to Kosi 2x a year with his mates and we go every year or so too.

Heres another one for Siv

mags.jpg

A lot of them are of Lake Albino, and that wouldn't go so well with blending pics of our dogs hey :)

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02073.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

DSC02070.jpg

There's some from the winter ski trips with snow and such too.. if anyone wants to see. And I'm expecting all you wizz's out there to bring up the colours in these if you use them :rofl:

Wow that's fantastic Freckles! Sure shows mine up! :) Where did you get the nice detailing on the corner?

ROLLIJILL.jpg

Your photos are stunning, I was affraid of stuffing it up :o

rollicopy.jpg

ETA: the frame is the same colour as his eyes :(

No ruining at all. That is such a smart, clean, crisp job! I love it :rofl:

Harminee that is AMAZING! I love the name, how did you do that???

All I did was used the FKAfont. Size about 250( 72 isn't the largest size you can use, if you want it larger, just highlight delete the current size and type in the size you want) Beveled it-shadowed it.

Both frames were done by me. increase the image by about 70pxls, select the enlarged area, fill with wood effect, bevel, the copy and past as a seperate layer. Horizontal gradient, and added the nails .

It all sounds difficult and complicated, but once you KNOW what your program can do, it is just a matter of playing. I drew the lines

Oh you guys are so talented - I tried today but I did a shocking job which wasn't worth saving away. Might post some pics up for you experts to play with but won't be till tomorrow :rofl:.

Can you see it now? :rofl:

nah, cant see a thing :)

Sure Freckles :laugh: I'll upload a couple in a second, we have HUNDREDS! My dad goes to Kosi 2x a year with his mates and we go every year or so too.

Heres another one for Siv

mags.jpg

Now that is sooooo cute, thanks heaps snaps

ok so I'm working on pics for siv and tonight she has disappeared :o

jazpic.jpg

sorry babes, spotted this and the other one, they look great. Pleasant surprise that you took Jaz off the website. Would love a Brat headshot like you done in the purple colour that you done on the shitty Tarlie pics if you have time :(

Just loaded them on the website, unfortunately they are a little too dark and the poodle sizes have shrunk.

Only if you have time and have saved them is there any chance of changing the colour, maybe something softer?

Sorry, I know I need shooting :rofl: Or you can abondon ship now :)

edited to say, I will leave it on the site so you can see what may suit better.

Edited by Sivaro

Guest Clover

Oh wow look at my Harri boy :rofl:. Thanks so much everyone, you are all doing a great job.

I am once again going through PB accounts :). Ohh here is a baby Elvis if anyone wants to do something with him....

post-2703-1183642417_thumb.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic