Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miss Polly looks great. Dunno about a pocket rocket though LOL More like I'm cute so I will take as long on this course as I can so that every one has to look at me.

You can take the dog out of the show ring but not the showie out of the dog.

Hi everyone, I haven't been on DOL for ages and looks like i have missed out on heaps.

Your photos are amazing!!!! Thanks 2tollers for putting the photos of Sadie up.

Harminee and Freckles you guys are amazing, THANK YOU so much for taking the time to do that with Sadies photos. She does have amazing ears and they always look funny in flyball photos, so no offence taken to previous comments ;) ;)

2tollers, you're right Sadie is 8 yo. not a typical flyball dog, but i am so proud of her :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work guys, you are so considerate, and doing a fantastic job :rofl:

ummm Harminee I don't think this pup is StrutinHerStuff. The pic Siv had up has a half white face and pink just above her lips, but I could be wrong??

hehe so i'm not wrong. Siv posted while I was double checking the photo I have of StrutinHerStuff :rolleyes:

Edited by Freckles

And I'm still waiting on her name *taps foot impatiently* :rolleyes:

Sorry babes, I cant give you her name cause she is arriving next week so I wont have a name till I see what she is like.

But you have her show name without the prefix of course :rofl:

• Troy unpinned this topic