Puppy Play Pens

kyeesha

Our gorgeous ones are now on the move so we need to build/get a play pen for them asap. We went to every shop in Portland we could think of yesterday trying to buy something which was suitable for keeping them safe but couldn't find anything suitable.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what we can do, pls let me know

Thanks in advance

It will take a few days, but there are a few sellers on ebay who stock them and will send then. I've purchased from puppypower_77 and pets-station (or similar) a few times. Just do a search for puppy pens

K thanks goldielover, will take a look now, thanks again

Guest Pandii

The Warehouse in warrnambool has them cheap

Try their website or call them

OH is working over there tonight so he should be able to take you one

Thanks so much for the replies, rang the warehouse and they are 30 bucks there, so might give bunnings a call also, they are both about an hours drive from us, so we may as well try to get the best price we can.

Edited by kyeesha

Guest Pandii

Bunnings and the ware house are close together so you could even have a look at them both to see which is the better one

I forgot to tell you Go-lo is just across from Lenards if you want to try there

The one's from the Warehouse are held together by pins, they are cheap and crappy. The mesh compost bins from bunning are far more sturdy, just buy some cable ties and you are in business.

Also have a look at the 6 foot mesh panels at Bunnings, cable tie those together and they stand nicely and are very strong, you can reuse the mesh later if you decide to put together a permanent run.

My 8 week old Pug puppies could get out of the Warehouse pens, don't waste your money on them.

:confused:

The one's from the Warehouse are held together by pins, they are cheap and crappy. The mesh compost bins from bunning are far more sturdy, just buy some cable ties and you are in business.

Also have a look at the 6 foot mesh panels at Bunnings, cable tie those together and they stand nicely and are very strong, you can reuse the mesh later if you decide to put together a permanent run.

My 8 week old Pug puppies could get out of the Warehouse pens, don't waste your money on them.

:confused:

K Thanks for that, as cost is also factor for us atm, any idea how much the mesh panels are pls?

Edited by kyeesha