Positive Gundog

gee that would be great

by teh way who bred your gsp very cute

Polo is from Dianne McCann - Topnotch. I actually thought it may have been Polo's dam that you were looking at, but age and titles didn't match :D

ohh so polo will be an exceptional dog then

whos the dam and sire i love diannes dogs especially nugget i remember him as a young dog giving russel a hard time lol

its funny how you know what you like nearly every gsp i have liked goes back to the same lines you have good taste

Edited by wheres my rock

I bought the book recently, but haven't read it yet :thumbsup: Am happy to lend it to you once I have though if you haven't found another copy!

Sounds like an interesting book!! Let us know what you think when you've read it.

Note to FHR – Apologies to WMR for OT

Had a GREAT session today, 80 quail and ONE EMU!! Saw some OUTSTANDING dog work and there were quite few times the birds won, it was tough day, but those are the days the good dogs learn the most.

Awesome paddock, in this drought I doubted I'd ever find anything so good. Sorry lips are sealed as to location!!

i'll let you know what think of the book i may be needing help trinaing a feld dog sooer than you think

is there a good book that explains the terminology what is required and what it means

What type of field dog, retriever, spaniel, utility, or pointer/setter? The terminology and what's required varies depending on the breed of dog, and what you want to do with it (retrieving trials, field trials, a bit of both, or hunting).

Edited by Working_Setters

Anyone that wants a lend of a copy, feel free to contact me.

Mind you.....the authors have not proven success in the retriever "games" apart from a junior hunter and working certificate.

That being said, I am all for positive methods, as much as possible.

*Thread hijack* sorry Stella but I have to ask while LL is around :):) my Toller boy mouths his tennis balls- like he flicks them around in his mouth and does the bite-bite-bite thing- is there any hope for him to hold ducks without damaging them?? :thumbsup:

Mel.

Edited by Staff'n'Toller