Brag Time!

We had our local tracking trial this weekend (Gippsland).

Our girl Lucy (handled by my mum) was entered today for her track 1. We were not sure how she would go as we haven't been able to train as much as we would like.

Well she passed with a grading of 'Very Good'! :thumbsup:

We then got the chance to track on as there was a spare 800mtr track and she passed her Track 2 with a grading of 'Very Good' :) . We were stoaked as she has only ever tracked me, mum and dad before, she done very very well for her first unknown track.

If she keeps tracking like she did today, we may have another Dual Champion in the family, she will be number 4!

Thanks for letting me brag :laugh:

Congrats Weisnjac! That is a great effort doing a track on the same day. :) I only ever train with them tracking my OH and it doesn't seem to phase them at all when they track an unknown person.

We were there yesterday too, in fact I think we were standing right beside each other at the presentations. Our rottie girl Syrah got her Tracking Champion title which she has done with straight passes, we are delighted with her.

That is it till next year now, with a different dog. I love tracking season!

Well done Rakaaz! What an effort! Small world hey :eek: I remember seeing you there. I was Lucy's track layer for her 1 and then sat in the office next to the heater and wrote the pass cards :) Was too cold outside