Taking The Plunge God Help Me

I am joining the CCCQ and registering Midget Guts to the Associate Register and will enter our first trial or sweepstakes, please pray for me and Midget Guts ;) RubieandPenny032.jpg

Edited by varicool

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed that all the chihuahua people dived in! ;)

I actually went and watched my first ever obedience trial on Saturday. I enjoyed it and was very much in awe of all the dogs, from CCD to Open! Absolutely amazing! :(

I didn't even know what was involved in the different levels, but now I have more of an idea.

I was talking to the Judge I was stewarding with, she thought it was funny and they would have to make him special jumps if he gets into open in the future ;) :(

:) :rolleyes: I must admit, the smallest dog I saw at this trial was a Shetland Sheepdog - but it certainly wasn't a big trial, just a small regional one. :bottom:

It was in the Novice, so I didn't get to see the size of the jumps lol.

He is a whole 3.2kgs ;) And he is overweight :thanks:

:cheer: Plenty of time to get some weight off before the higher classes. :bottom:

Seriously though, you must let us know how he goes!!

OMG I just realised what your were trying to say - that he is only 3.2kg and is supposed to be overweight. Indication of how small he is! Sorry I am slow - I thought you were worried about him going over the jumps!! :cheer::(:) :rolleyes:

He is a whole 3.2kgs ;) And he is overweight :thanks:

:cheer: Plenty of time to get some weight off before the higher classes. :bottom:

Seriously though, you must let us know how he goes!!

OMG I just realised what your were trying to say - that he is only 3.2kg and is supposed to be overweight. Indication of how small he is! Sorry I am slow - I thought you were worried about him going over the jumps!! :party::(:) :rolleyes:

hehe no not worried he has no trouble leaping on my bed :cheer:

You should be feeding him that low calorie Eukanuba you are bringing over to me for Cooper ;) .

Who was the judge yesterday?

Who was the Judge??? I am hopeless with names, but I will find out tonight.... :( Can I drop doggy food off tomorrow I am having a lazy dont want to do a thing day and I have dog training tonight :)

Edited by varicool

What a lovely colour chihuahua! Love the name!

Good luck. I'm taking my 2 chi crosses to their (and mine) first agility comp on this weekend so I hope they will jump something. The girl goes like a pocket rocket. Like yours mine can jump on the bed easy!

I had a rottie before but since I got these ( rescue) I love the small package.