My First Trial

Remember that it is a fun sport that you do with your dog.

The WORST thing that can happen is that you don't pass, and get to try again another time.

So try to remember to BREATHE!!, relax as best you can and have fun playing the game with your dog.

I won't be there - not ready for open yet ;)

I thought i'd be smart and book into a show so that I could watch top dog in between the show..... but the show is at the showgrounds :laugh:

Good luck and as D4F said - breathe and don't stress - the worst thing that could happen is your dog could behave like an absolute git..... but just remember you still take the best dog home!

goodluck with your first trial! :thumbsup: we also entered our first trial this year in ccd my boy ruger the rotty did everything great , his stays are always perfect:( but wouldnt stand for exam! shied away from judge twice) was a great learning experience for me though we know what to work on now! have you got anyone to video you in the ring as watching it back helps to see where you can improve or take photos as id love to see some! :mad Goodluck on sunday & try not to stress out too much! :rofl:

goodluck with your first trial! :thumbsup: we also entered our first trial this year in ccd my boy ruger the rotty did everything great , his stays are always perfect:( but wouldnt stand for exam! shied away from judge twice) was a great learning experience for me though we know what to work on now! have you got anyone to video you in the ring as watching it back helps to see where you can improve or take photos as id love to see some! :mad Goodluck on sunday & try not to stress out too much! :thumbsup:

Goodluck!! I hope you and Cooper do well!

Man I can't wait to start trialing but at the same time its a terrifying thought! I always have trouble with stand for examination at my club.. Because my dog Zach loves the instructors too much and wants to jump up at them! :rofl:

yipee yipee, got 90/100 and second in ring at our very first trial ;)

Now just got Wangaratta and Bendigo to go, and all going well we will get 3 passes in a row. And guess what, I was number 1 :party: But I was sooo relaxed I could not believe it. And Cooper had a ball !! He loves his work so much and is sometimes a bit too keen to get in the ring :party: