Girl Dog

juice

thankyou to everyone for your kind thoughts, i miss her everyday, and wish i had had her longer, she was such a character, and i smile when i think of her ;)

her collar is hanging out by her bed, where i can see it every morning when i look out and she's not there :party:

I am so sorry juice

She is such a special girl and I know that you loved her so much

She is at rest now, watching down on you

You did a wonderful thing by giving her the love and attention you did

RIP GD, run free from pain and know that you where loved so much at your end here

So sorry Juice.

But I bet you gave her the best six months of her life.

That thought makes me so happy. I wish more of the old and unloved in the pounds were as lucky as Girldog :rofl:

it is with a very sad heart, that i had to let girl dog go to the bridge today :cry:

6 months ago she came from hp, on her way to rescue, but after we found she had 2 tumours (inoperable), she stayed with me, and became an instant part of the gang.

i thought girl would last forever, she would bark at me every morning when she heard me lift the kettle, she knew i was up, and wanted her breakfast :laugh: she wagged her whole bum ,and barked till i gave in.

she sat on our front lawn watching me garden, trudged down the road for our morning walk, and chased away any young pup who didn't know its place ;)

but just when i thought nothing would ever faze her, she went downhill, i lost that face at the window everyday, that wish to go for a walk. she collapsed this morning, bleeding heavily, exausted and beaten. :rolleyes:

i feel honoured to have known her, i loved her dearly, and just wanted her to go on forever. :rofl:

may she run free, and we meet again one day. love you girl : :laugh:

( thankyou to my good friend stormy ,who came straight over today when she heard :) )

:love: So sorry to hear about your precious girl. Rest well, no more pain.

Another Angel you know...