R.i.p Bear

Kibble

On saturday the 4th of august we had to decide on if we wanted to put Bear down.... Bear became ill late wednesday and we took her to the vets on thursday.... The vets did tests on her and we couldnt find out what was wrong with her. She had stopped eating on thursday... No one knew what was wrong... All we knew was that she was in pain and was suffering and not eating so on Saturday we had her put down...... Bear Bear was a lab x, around 12 years old, blind with diabetes and loved her walks with dad...... She was born here alone with her sister who passed away about 2 years ago.....

She was my dads best friend and will be very much missed....

R.I.P Bear Bear we will miss u

love kylie

Thank you to everyone... Bear was just one of those dogs, she loved her walks, she was dads best mate, it will take some time to get use to not having her here anymore but at least she isn't alone, she has her sister, mother, father (we think my sisters dog was the father) and my sisters other dog and our old small dog plus cats..... And all the others who have sadly joined them...

At least now Bear wont have to have her needle twice a day and she can eat all the bones she wants :thumbsup:

To all the loved fur-kids we have lost, and to us for having to part with them. All the best to everyone.

kylie