Best Whitening Shampoo

Norskgra

If it is a Mal, I would strongly recommend Plush Puppy Herbal Whitening Shampoo all over. It really brings out colour as well as brightening whites. Use diluted on colour and straight from the bottle onto whites - remember to really massage in well then rinse out in tepid water. Rinse thoroughly! Someone said not to use purple or blue? shampoos - we've found that as long as you are very careful not to leave on for too long and rinse properly then the effect is quite stunning. Plum White is also another great all over brightener and whitener.

Of course, we all have our favourites, but that was our regime for Langley.

Not Bluo - i know someone thats uses that - and her dogs all tend to have a hideous gray tinge to their coats.

I go the sard wonder soap on all whites - i usually wash first with a simple whitening shampoo ( i find some of the strong ones tend to bring a harsh white to the coat, i use plain rudducks brand) and then without rinsing i apply the sard on all whites. Rinse and if dog is truly dirty, another application of sards on the whites. Usually does the trick - and boy do we have dirty dogs at the end of race season!!!