Mosquito Bite Lumps?

Kobayashi

We just put willow outside for her tea while we were having ours, and she just came inside with a few little lumps on her (almost just looks like the fur is out of place, but upon feeling, they are definitely little lumps)

They dont bug her when we touch them, so i am wondering if they could just be mozzie bites. Anyone else ever had a reaction like this? I will try to get a pic in a sec

Don't worry, she'll be watched like a hawk, i love my fur daughter :D

Not sure whether the heat had something to do with it either, its the first day its been so warm here.

Pics didnt work, damn her gorgeous blue color :rofl:

I think the OH might have snuck her something with her tea that she hasn't had before. She's not acting any differently, and i told her not to add anything again till she checks with me :D I am anal about what she gets in her food bowl/snacks, etc.

Maybe i got worried too fast , but i DO worry when it comes to willow :rofl:

You should see me with her at the beach, lol. Everytime i see an offlead dog about 1km away, i make sure the OH has a good eye out and makes sure she has her lead held tight :D

Think some of them have gone already, she just put herself to bed as usual, so we shall see how she is tomorrow :D

Chopper and Angel both got hives last Summer. I think the vet said it was an airborne allergy. They were both fine though. No treatment required. Staffys are prone to allergies, I've a thread in the health section about it.