K9force Dog Handler/training Course

K9: I havent anything planned in stone, but I would say I will be in Vic & Qld in 2008... & if there are people who would like a private consult, then I am sure we can swing that...

The best bet is, if your not on our mailing lists, send us an email & ask to be on it for your state. They fill very quickly & there are always people who will miss out if your not quick.

The email lists get first notification....

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

I got to listen to the last 15 minutes or so (even if my head was somewhere else) but I had nfi what everyone was talking about :)

Anyway, this post was just to say Steve isn't scary.

ps - sorry about my mobile ringing. I meant to put it on vibrate as I couldn't turn it off but forgot.

Edited by Lord Midol

I got to listen to the last 15 minutes or so (even if my head was somewhere else) but I had nfi what everyone was talking about :cheer:

roflmao Midol that's because you missed the first 3 sessions!!

Anyway, this post was just to say Steve isn't scary.

steve isn't scary? well that's only because you havent seen him on a full moon.... :):thumbsup:

ps - sorry about my mobile ringing. I meant to put it on vibrate as I couldn't turn it off but forgot.

i'm sure your forgiven

LM: Anyway, this post was just to say Steve isn't scary.

LM: ps - sorry about my mobile ringing. I meant to put it on vibrate as I couldn't turn it off but forgot.

K9: If I am not that scary, why are you still apologising weeks later for the phone? :thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh::)

Who said I was scary anyway? lol...

JJ: I would find him alot less scary if he changed his name from K9 Force to K9 Service(s)

K9: It will stay at Force for now... :rainbowbridge: Just hang on to that fear JJ :laugh:

I must add that I attended the course as well and learned a great deal. Especially from the Trainers point when they are approached by owners with a long list of particular problems and the trainer has to identify the type of behaviour being exhibited and structure a direction for future training of the dog.

Steve also put a lot of time into the handling day and helped us to understand a lot about the art of dog handling. There was also a very informative session on Ecollars and understanding their use both in behaviour and agility training.

Thanks to Erny and Jane who gave up their time to talk to us.

I would urge anyone who wants to understand more about dog behaviour to get onto the mailing list as most courses are booked out within hours of being posted.