Free Goodies :)

schnauzer_luv

Hi puppy people,

When we went to puppy preschool I was given a leaflet from bayer which was advertising a free email service to remind you when to worm and flea treat your dogs. I am always scared of forgetting these things so signed up, and it has been very useful :(

What they didn't mention, but arrived in the mail today was that when you sign up they send you a little present :) We got a cute little pack with a ball and a pen and puppy book, and a sample of advocate, which I don't use...but I still thought it was really nice :) I'm not a total idiot, I realise its a marketing ploy...but I still like promo material, and Mazza loves his ball so we are happy campers :)

So...if you want some free stuff and want reminders for your treatments I think the website was www.bayeranimal.com.au

And no...I don't work for them...just wanted to share :p

Hmmmm...ok now I'm slightly disturbed.

I assumed that's how they got it, because that's the only way I've had direct contact with Bayer, and the letter I recieved with it was from them with that website listed. Sorry for leading you up the garden path...but atleast you get reminders?? :laugh:

The only other way I can think, is that I ordered drontal through vetproducts direct, but how would they know it was for a new puppy? and surely they cant pass on your info to bayer?

OR

My vets have passed on the info?

Strange and unsettling either way...

Hi puppy people,

When we went to puppy preschool I was given a leaflet from bayer which was advertising a free email service to remind you when to worm and flea treat your dogs. I am always scared of forgetting these things so signed up, and it has been very useful :laugh:

When I finished puppy pre-school I got a little electronic device that runs off a watch battery that sticks on the fridge and counts down either 14 or 30 days which ever I set it to from Frontline Plus when it goes off is scares the c*ap out of me but at least I worm and flea the dogs immediately and then re-set it. Think I will also sign up for this one in case the one of the fridge dies it's not the best quality but for free I can't complain and it's lasted 2 mnths so far :)