Trialling Goals For 2008

ness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've changed my goals already - my agility/jumping goals are the same but I'm planning on doing ET instead of Novice.

Both of us could do with the fitness and I know Darcy would prefer a good run off the bike than an obedience session anyday :)

my trialing goal.. hmmm probably to get snoopys back into his agility and have him enjoy it!!!.. With Jock probably to improve on my handling with him cos he does a great run its just my shotty handeling that stuffs him up!! A pass would be nice but is not essiential!

Guest Piximatosis

Ok well I've updated mine already too, although some aren't specifically trialling related.

Holly

- CCD title

Finta

- CGC title

- a couple of points towards an Aust Ch title

- work up to at least level 3 (Sue Ailsby Training Levels)

- building solid foundations for obedience, earth dog and agility

Brody

- work up to level 3 (Sue Ailsby Training Levels) at home, just to keep his little mind active!

Desmo

- CGC title

- CCD title

- ET title (this is a long shot for this year, not because of him but because of me... but I'll put it here anyway)

- attend the tracking training days and see how we go working towards a TD title - I've never trained anything like it before so am not expecting wonderful or rapid results on this!!

Edited by Piximatosis

What a great thread ! :o Although I guess it is a bit scarey actually putting goals down in writing... means you have to do something about it ! :rofl:

Ok here goes...

Shamus (he is my focus for the year)

1. to gain his last 6 points for Aust Ch title

2. gain CCD title

3. dare I say gain CD title too!! and trial at the Brisbane Ekka !

4. at least get his HIC, but HT would be nicer..

5. Daddy

6. would love to get into agility, but means I would have to loose alot of weight ;)

Merlin

1. Aust CH title

2. Daddy

Zac

1. have fun with him in the show ring and prove that blues are as good as chocolates !! :thumbsup:

Phoenix

1. keep chipping away at that Grand Champ title

2. Mummy

Hmmm lets see if any of this is achieved by this time next year !

ADM for Maverick and if I am really really lucky.. ADM for Mai

Mai - AAC (ADAA Championship)

Maverick IAD (ADAA International)

Nothing for Vienna.. just going to take it as it comes with her as she is such a lil fireball...

Firstly....to get a consistantly great D.O.R out of Oscar is Goal number one,(atm I would call it 80% as he sometimes comes to a stop on his forehand) then to get a qualifying score over 196.

As long as we make progress on the D.O.R, then I think we are a couple of months away from being trial ready, mainly due to having no distractions to proof with over the summer break.

Looking forward to dog club resuming tommorrow!