Kelp Liquid

sas

I ordered some Kelp Liquid recently, however there is no dosage rate on the bottle, can someone possibly help me out?

Also, how do you find Kelp with your dog, anything interesting to report?

can't help you with dosage... we have used it (in tablet form, years ago, to help with nose pigment) It was reccomended by a breeder of OESD's, and we used it to help 'fill in' pink spots on our OESD's nose :rofl:

These days to help improve pigment, we use IRONCYCLEN .

can't help you with dosage... we have used it (in tablet form, years ago, to help with nose pigment) It was reccomended by a breeder of OESD's, and we used it to help 'fill in' pink spots on our OESD's nose :rofl:

These days to help improve pigment, we use IRONCYCLEN .

That's kinda why I'm looking at it for shhhhhhhhhh LOL I'm not sure if it's possible to fill in so much though.

Ironcyclen....interesting...I had a look, it's used for increasing the oxygen rate around the body, how have you found it for increasing pigmention?

Edited by sas

Ironcyclen....interesting...it's that availablejust oline?

From memory..we bought our first lot from the vet..and then from the grain/fodder store. :rofl:

LOL I edited my post as you were replying...typical! LOL

All I can say is administer kelp with great care, it is very easy to overfeed. Excess iodine intake inhibits thyroid hormone synthesis & is toxic.

When working as an equine vet nurse seaweed meal was one of the most common causes of feed related toxicity as many horse people choose to offer it free choice.

Yeah, I read that, I found the dose, for 20kg + dogs, it's 1/2 a Teaspoon twice a week, so perhaps if I just went with 1/2 a tea spoon once a week it might be a better idea and he's also a nearly 60 kg dog.

sas..Ironcyclen is useful for dogs in hard work..we used to use it for bitches with pups, too.

how have you found it for increasing pigmention?

Good!

I know of folk who use it on their horses for coat colour

Edited by persephone

Can you give me an example in regards to your results...you see a photo of Dante's nose in my signaure....do you think it's possible?

He also has some undesireable Merle Patches I was hoping some thing like this may help to Darken up....but I maybe wishing for too much there LOL

Edited by sas