Which Wormer Do You Use With Advocate?

Nicole...

I know that Advocate doesn't cover one type of worm and Lomani is due to be wormed for that one again. I'm trying to see if I can get the wormer on the net cheaper as the vets prices on everything are always so much more... but I can't remember what the name of the wormer she needs is. It's not Drontal is it, cos that's an allwormer???

I'll write it down so I dont' forget again!!!!!!!! :confused:

IHF do priceless pet have it or the vet shed perhaps? I know with the vets around here its like double the price, which is pretty extreme. GUess the other side of that though would be postage- may work out cheaper at vets unless someone else near you buys in bulk or has an order they want to place and you could share the postage cost.

That was meant for MNTGOOD, oops

IHF do priceless pet have it or the vet shed perhaps? I know with the vets around here its like double the price, which is pretty extreme. GUess the other side of that though would be postage- may work out cheaper at vets unless someone else near you buys in bulk or has an order they want to place and you could share the postage cost.

If you're using Advocate then the Virbac Tapewormer tablets are all you need. They are very small & quite cheap.

I was going to say that I use Virbac Tapewormer tablets with Advocate. I get them from my vet every three months. Costs me about $1.50 or so for one tablet. Not sure how big your dog is, but mine is only tiny so one tablet is enough.