Supercoat Special Care Sensitive

Just wondering if any DOLer have or do feed Supercoat Special Care Sensitive Dry Dog Food?

I was feeing EaglePack Holistic but circs have changed a bit and I need to find a "sensitive" dry dog food (that does not have lamb, pork, beef or fish in it)that is not so expensive

TIA

Edited by InspectorRex

Way back in the day when we had kibble in this house we used this one... It was one of only two that was suitable for Zayda with her food allergies. Was fine for us... I know some people find their dogs don't thrive on supercoat, but mine did well... :)

We trialed it when we had the beddies & the CT issues way back then.

Im not sure what size the biscuits are now but we stopped trialling it as it was like feeding fish flakes & the dogs hwere having great difficulties eating it.

Thanks for your replies. Vet has said to try Supercoat Special Care Sensitive, this is now clased as a Premuim Food and you can only buy from stockists and it is NOT one you but in a supermarket( took the brochure to show her) as she said it is very similar to Hills Sensitive Stomach les the corn and grains. She said to also look at Advance Turkey and Rice.

Zayda Asher- what Advance were you feeding your furkids on that had the sensitivities?

Spotted Devil- can you get Horus to PM me as cannot find on DOL? These two Collies are show gals

Thanks again DOLers - yes Eagle Pack is good but I am on a limited income so have to look at alternative

I use SuperCoat Sensitive for my Dals. I use it along with as much raw food as possible. I have just bought a bag of Super Coat Senior and my dogs now have soft stools :o so it will be back to the Sensitive next time.

My Dals get skin allergies and the Supercoat Sensitive certainly seemed to clear that up, they are again scratching after not quite a week on the other Supercoat (could be from the grass as well).

Hope that helps :p