Dogmania

didn't get to see the doggy dancing today , but did see the demos yesterday...

managed to get into the canine disc finals :love: with my choc BC Coco who also gained her FDA title over the weekend

and got a place in the Snooker(agility) final with my old boy Buddy... Buddy also managed to gain a clear round in the Snooker on sat morning with a second place which got us into the finals and it was also the final pass he needed for his AAGD(aust Agility Games Dog) Title- we have been wanting this for 2 years... he also got two 4th places in Jumpers and Gamblers... he now only need one more Agiltiy pass for his MAAD title which will also give him his AAC title(Aust Agility Champion)

all in all it was an awesome weekend of doggy sports, and lots and lots of great stuff on sale for our pampered pooches...

nothing else to say excpet it was a totally awesomw weekend i am completly stuffed wishing i didn't have to go to work tomorrow, luckily have next weekend off to recuperate...

Well done to everyone, it was great to see so many well behaved, beautiful dogs.

I can't wait for next year already - agility, frisbee and maybe even flyball by then, the puppies will be in heaven!

BC4ME well done in the disc, I think my two were just about ready for a bit sleep on Sunday afternoon, but changed their minds! Rat bags.

I can't wait to see GT in a few months time - that is one spectacular puppy!!!

Well done Mrs D as well - great effort considering the problems!

My two on the weekend........

I'm so proud after the hassles we have had over the last six months - Xena at one stage decided she didn't want to catch any more and CK with his broken elbow taking soooooooooo long to get right did a great job and has just come alive in the last two months.

Only 12 months to go........

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't get to see the doggy dancing today , but did see the demos yesterday...

managed to get into the canine disc finals :laugh: with my choc BC Coco who also gained her FDA title over the weekend

and got a place in the Snooker(agility) final with my old boy Buddy... Buddy also managed to gain a clear round in the Snooker on sat morning with a second place which got us into the finals and it was also the final pass he needed for his AAGD(aust Agility Games Dog) Title- we have been wanting this for 2 years... he also got two 4th places in Jumpers and Gamblers... he now only need one more Agiltiy pass for his MAAD title which will also give him his AAC title(Aust Agility Champion)

all in all it was an awesome weekend of doggy sports, and lots and lots of great stuff on sale for our pampered pooches...

nothing else to say excpet it was a totally awesomw weekend i am completly stuffed wishing i didn't have to go to work tomorrow, luckily have next weekend off to recuperate...

Well done to everyone, it was great to see so many well behaved, beautiful dogs.

I can't wait for next year already - agility, frisbee and maybe even flyball by then, the puppies will be in heaven!

BC4ME well done in the disc, I think my two were just about ready for a bit sleep on Sunday afternoon, but changed their minds! Rat bags.

I can't wait to see GT in a few months time - that is one spectacular puppy!!!

Well done Mrs D as well - great effort considering the problems!

My two on the weekend........

I'm so proud after the hassles we have had over the last six months - Xena at one stage decided she didn't want to catch any more and CK with his broken elbow taking soooooooooo long to get right did a great job and has just come alive in the last two months.

Only 12 months to go........

Thanks Reddii

Congrats on your 3rd and 4th place with CK and Xena, and for gaining Xena's FDA title...they looked like two very tired puppies by the end of that Sudden death... Coco just couldn't seem to pick the disc up in the midday sun.. think i will have to practise in the middle off the day now and then... as well as learn to throw long ...

Gt has come along very well just needs to get her timing right... maybe wait for the leap for just another few seconds... she should take some great frisbee pics...

yes i can't wait for next year although by then i think i will be competing in Herding as well as Agility and Canine Disc...

Edited by bordacollies4me

Well it's become apparent that it wasn't an ant bite at all, watching the video you can see that he hurts his foot during one of his first moves. He was still on 3 legs when running at lunchtime today but seems to be quite a bit better tonight & is only limping slightly on it. So I will rest him for a few days & see how he goes with it.

Reddi :laugh: well done to you & your gang, congratulations :laugh: .

2Tollers - thought you might like to see this little one in action...(sorry I don't know who it is :hug: )

I have more pics from the dog dancing if anyone wants to see them :)

post-2971-1210135391_thumb.jpg

post-2971-1210135406_thumb.jpg

post-2971-1210135420_thumb.jpg

http://petographer.fotopic.net/c1504955.html

Some Really cool pics of the puppies in the disc final here.

I particularly like the ones of Xena (the little black and white BC that is running away from the guy with the green DM shirt on (me)), but then again I might be a little biased.

yeah they are great pics... although i particularly like the ones of the choc bc... but then i am biased :hug:

some great shots, it was great to see young Jade(BC /Kelpie X) make the finals she is going to be one awesome frisbee and agility dog one day...

2Tollers - thought you might like to see this little one in action...(sorry I don't know who it is :thumbsup: )

I have more pics from the dog dancing if anyone wants to see them :laugh:

The lady's name is Sacha & the dog's name is Jemba :laugh: .

I'd love to see more! :laugh:

yeah they are great pics... although i particularly like the ones of the choc bc... but then i am biased :thumbsup:

Pains me to say it and I have to be quiet in case my two hear but......I agree, LOVE the chocolate dogs. We had one as a kid and I have a real soft spot for them. Circumstances conspired against us when we got CK & Xena, but when the time comes to bring a new pup into our home it just might be chocolate if all the stars align......

Well that's it for the photo's :thumbsup: I hope you lilke them. :thumbsup:

Reddii - I was going to get down to take some piccies of the frisbie but by the time the dog dancing had finished so had you guys :laugh:

Edited by BC4ME