Dogmania

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website for the Dogmania 2008 has been released it look like it will be a great weekend of dog sporting fun...

Dogmania 2008

Looks fantastic but where is flyball??? :D

I've put a call out on the Qld Flyball yahoo group to see if we can get something going... probably won't get any interest until at least after Canberra, though.

Great would be good to see a Flyball comp there as well

• 1 month later...

just bumping this thread... early entries have closed for Agility, late entries close soon... is looking to be a great weekend of doggy action... have heard there are over 60 dogs entered in the Agility.. some great doggy stuff will be for sale as well so even if your dog isn't competing you should be able to find something there for you...

Well I have been sucked into competing in the Dancing with Dogs competition on the Monday - I have no music picked & no routine so far, so expect something very professional looking - NOT! :)

Well I have been sucked into competing in the Dancing with Dogs competition on the Monday - I have no music picked & no routine so far, so expect something very professional looking - NOT! :rofl:

So .... a little bit of work ahead of you then MrsD :) . Wish it wasn't so darned far away - it looks like it's going to be a good time.

You are going to post a vid of your routine, aren't you - for thsoe of us far, far away. :(

Well I have been sucked into competing in the Dancing with Dogs competition on the Monday - I have no music picked & no routine so far, so expect something very professional looking - NOT! :thanks:

So .... a little bit of work ahead of you then MrsD :rofl: . Wish it wasn't so darned far away - it looks like it's going to be a good time.

You are going to post a vid of your routine, aren't you - for thsoe of us far, far away. :p

Ohh come on ow Tassie, Im not that nasty that I would post videos of me on here, someone may see it without taking the proper precautions & die a horrible death :eek: . Wish you could come up for it, would be lovely to see you again :) .

ETA - VirginBlue have got a big airfare sale on at the moment, you might be able to get cheap seats :( .

Edited by MrsD

:rainbowbridge: MrsD. It would be nice to see you again too. Cheap seats sound tempting - but then although I'm supposedly retired, I have to keep working to fund the dog habit :) - somebody has to, and the dogs and cts don't seem keen on going out to work. :cheer:

BC4Me, if I can do it in 3 weeks, anyone can :dummy: . Most of the girls who have been convinced to compete train with us on a Tues night & are the same as me & havent got a routine together yet. We are looking at only doing a routine of about a minute to some edited music, 1 min of doggy dancing isnt that hard :dummy::dummy: .

Tassie, its on a long weekend up here, but the doggy dancing isnt on until the Monday.