Drive Training Workshop

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does any one know when/if K9 force will be coming to Vic?? or have i missed it??

thanks

Hi Jessca - the "Take the GuessWork Out" Vic Tour 2008 run by Pro-K9 and K9 Force was held over the 16th, 17th and 18th May. Sorry - you've missed that one, but that's not to say there won't be another. Not sure when that would be likely to be though.

does any one know when/if K9 force will be coming to Vic?? or have i missed it??

thanks

Hi Jessca - the "Take the GuessWork Out" Vic Tour 2008 run by Pro-K9 and K9 Force was held over the 16th, 17th and 18th May. Sorry - you've missed that one, but that's not to say there won't be another. Not sure when that would be likely to be though.

sigh :champagne: maybe next time.

ive had a few people drop out for various reasons this week - all fairly unpredictable events!

i have contacted those who have expressed an interest in coming but time is getting very short...

i currently have one place available....

i hope everyone is looking forward to tomorrow - i know it has krept up on me far faster than i like to think!! :)

Guest PixieOfWrath

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Please don't be alarmed if Desmo squeals like a stuck pig with the excitement of it all. :)

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Please don't be alarmed if Desmo squeals like a stuck pig with the excitement of it all. :)

Bet Chopper can outsqueal him :p I'm hoping to get there a bit early so we can have a little walk to burn off some excess energy :)

Guest PixieOfWrath

I'll probably be there 15 - 20min early, I only live 30 minutes away but just in case I get lost I'll give myself some extra time :)

Thank god for Chopper, he always makes me feel better :p

:) :p :)

Ha! all your dogs will look like absolute angels when compared to the bouncing Jemima! :cry:

She's one exuberant 32kg baby :cry:

Look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow - hope we don't get too lost - I'm coming from the Gong, so hopefully 2 hours should do it!!