Obedience Club Websites

Does anyone have any links for good obedience club websites I can look at as someone has asked me to create one.

Edited to add, can anyone suggest a good hosting company?

Edited by helen

Hi Helen

- Here's a Tasmanian one to get you started - TasDog.

I think if you go to the State control sites - like Dogs Victoria, you should be able to follow links out to some of their affiliated clubs.

Is this to fill in your time after your gorgeous puppies go to their new homes :( .

:( Yes - we had a good day the last tracking trial of last year's season, when both my BCs, and their BC friend Mollie, got their Tracking Dog titles. That was a real buzz. I have to learn to trust my Fergus - and I somehow have to persuade Kirra that, unlike agility, tracking does not have to be done at warp speed!!

Sorry, I don't know who TasDog host with - but I think if you emailed the webmaster at their club email address, he'd be happy to provide the info.

Wangaratta Kennel and Obedience Dog Club have a website as well. The club is only very small at the moment, although starting to grow again after some significant changes in the running of the club - consequently the site does not have a lot in it at the moment, but the address is:

http://www.wkodc.com

I was going to recommend Jumba for hosting, although they are not the cheapest option around, I use them for all of our websites and they have been very reliable. I just checked the domain records, and funnily enough the TasDog site is also hosted by Jumba - http://www.jumba.com.au

www.cyberspace.net.au for all your hosting needs.

Stephan is on the end of a phone if you need to speak to him. Also very reasonably priced.

I have been on the committee for Moorabbin Dog Club for 3 years now and am still trying to get them to update their website. It is so awful.