Good Vets Around Concord

Hi All,

I'm looking for a new vet. Was wondering whether anyone could recommend me one around Concord area (Sydney, NSW)..... could be 10-15 kms away.

I'm looking for a GOOD vet that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks

Edited by giraffez

Try Animal Tracks Vet Hospital on the Crescent in Homebush.

I believe they also help Monica's Doggie Rescue

Lovely, caring wonderful people

I had my boy desexed at the one on Burwood rd and had no problems with them. Price was one of the cheapest around.

I had my rescue cat done at the vet on Lyons Rd and there were issues there with the cat pulling the stitches out and the staff were great.

So I would use either of them.

If you get no luck I can ask my sister - she lives in the area and used to be a vet nurse. She uses a vet near the train station but thats all I know LOL Anyway PM me if you want me to find out who she uses.

If you get no luck I can ask my sister - she lives in the area and used to be a vet nurse. She uses a vet near the train station but thats all I know LOL Anyway PM me if you want me to find out who she uses.

Is that the one that is north or south strathfield or something like that??? Have parked in there carpark and they looked good. I must remember to try them sometime.

I had my boy desexed at the one on Burwood rd and had no problems with them. Price was one of the cheapest around.

I had my rescue cat done at the vet on Lyons Rd and there were issues there with the cat pulling the stitches out and the staff were great.

So I would use either of them.

Thanks all for your replies.

Is the Lyons Rd one the one in drummoyne?