K9 Force Is Coming To Victoria

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what problem you are having Dortoure. There are plenty of people in Victoria who may be able to help.

Steve is very highly regarded by a lot of people here because he is happy to give advice on the forum, and has the techniques to solve some of the more difficult problems that people may have. Steve is very knowledgable about dog training and behaviour, and has helped a lot of people and their dogs.

Steve is very highly regarded by a lot of people here because he is happy to give advice on the forum, and has the techniques to solve some of the more difficult problems that people may have. Steve is very knowledgable about dog training and behaviour, and has helped a lot of people and their dogs.

He is very highly regarded and IMHO he knows his stuff better than anyone else i've spoken to, and because he has techniques that work and do solve (on a daily basis at his work) difficult dog problems that others have failed at.

The amount of dogs that were due to be put to sleep, but were subsequently rehabilitated by him are numerous and he deserves any credit he gets via this forum and elsewhere in the dog world. :love:

edited to say: sorry if my opinion is offensive, I have edited out some of the over the top praise due to Anne taking offense. :D :D

Edited by Salli

gawd didnt mean to make this thread dramatic, was just showing my appreciation in my original posts, and it was just my opinion.

Not like I speak for the entire nation of Australia, now is it? :D

Anne:

What makes you qualified to judge trainers you have never seen in action?

What qualifies you to comment on what I have or have not seen? :D

Cheers for bringing the thread back to the top for me though Anne. :love:

• 1 month later...

K9: To all those that showed interest, we now have a venue & dates.

There are two workshops being run, one Saturday the 23rd April, the other Sunday 24th April.

This was all sent out in an e-mail to those that added their name to the list put to gether by Salli.

If you did not recieve this e-mail or would like to be added to the list, please e-mail me now on [email protected]

We are almost full, so please get in quick to avoid disapointment

K9: I have sent another email & thought if anyone is out there undecided, I would give the options the people on the list are considering.

I will be in Victoria for 2 days, in that two days, I will be running a workshop on both days.

The options are:

One day obedience training principles, basic to advanced

One day Behaviour problems such as aggression, phobias, digging, barking etc etc.

or

2 days with the same agenda on each, agenda set by attendees.

I have the numbers to fill both days, & then some, so if your still thinking about coming, register your interest now as I will be closing that list shortly.

Not enough people in South Australia unless you wanted to pay a fortune for the priveledge, hence me starting a list for the Victorian workshop that I too planned to attend.

Now that I cannot attend that one either, I am just sittin and waitin for the DVD. :thumbsup:

Hazz, if you PM me I might know of someone in S.A that is ok to train with. (Not as good as K9 though but ... )