Adelaide Meet And Greet Video 20/o4/08

julesluvscavs

Thank you Leema and Cassie ;)

Well each video has to have a leading dog hahaha, and it was Clover's turn this time ! :-)

I think Willow will be the star of the next one ! hehehe

Cassie, we didn't get much of Zephyr in this one, probably because we did most of the videoing in the beginning, before you turned up (sorry)

Thanks Abbey,Shekhina and JG !!!!! (altho the credit of editing belongs to my DH );)

He stayed up very late putting it together , he will be tired at work today lol

Hi Jungle George (hope we meet at the next one then!) ;)

LOL about our Cavs always sleeping hehe

Well Renae's in full retirement now, after being a show and breeding dog, so she tends to be very lazy now hehehehe (she's done her fair share of action in her time lol)

As for Joey, he shouldn't be sleeping so much !!!!!!!!!!!!, he's still a youngin LOL

I think it might be because (here come the excuses only parents are able to make hehehe), is because they get up so early in the mornings and muck around ...like at 4.30am !!! grrrrrr

I'm going have to do a video of when we go out on our walks to show you their active sides !!!!! (they do have one , believe me, well sort off ! lol)

We have a Cav club fun day this Sunday, and they will be more outgoing there with their own type.. weird hey !

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Cassie, we didn't get much of Zephyr in this one, probably because we did most of the videoing in the beginning, before you turned up (sorry)

That's ok, there was heaps of footage of my two in the first video :laugh: And we did turn up incredibly late... (stupid work!)

P.S. Jules I'll reply to your PM's later tonight or tomorrow :p

That's ok, there was heaps of footage of my two in the first video :laugh: And we did turn up incredibly late... (stupid work!)

P.S. Jules I'll reply to your PM's later tonight or tomorrow :p

that's ok, don't rush . :rofl:

Oh and how did the baby shower thing go?? I forgot to ask u on the day !