Chiro In Sydney Required.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good chiro in sydney, preferably one who is a vet, though other recommendations are welcome as well.

I have friends in Sydney who need their dog seen to urgently, and being from melbourne i am at a loss who to recommend they go see.

Thanks,

Soph

Peter Schofield is my first choice, but if you want a vet, I believe Blair at Quakers Hill Vet is good too.

Do you have contact details Rysup?

Does Peter just do manipulations? I have a feeling this dog may need a bit more than just manipulation, but willing to give his owners as many GOOD options as possible.

I am just checking if the details I have are current - I have not been to see Peter in a while. Will post them up shortly!

Not sure what you mean by more than just manipulation? Peter is a miracle worker - he got one of my bitches who I found at home paralyzsed, and that the vets could not help, back up and walking.

I have a friend that has set up a physio practice for animals in Leichhardt and is very well qualified. Please PM me if you would like the details.

Also, try Bowen therapy. I haven't used it on dogs but I know someone that does animals and have been looking into a practioner for my pony so have got a contact if you need it.

For myself personally, after years of bad backs and numerous visits to chiropractors (nearly ending in hospitalisation because I was overmanipulated) and osteopaths the only thing that fixed it permanently was Bowen therapy. No hash manipulations ... you body is taught to rebalance itself rather than endless visits and $$.