Swimming Pool In Sydney?

Hi all!

I'm trying to get some weight off my boy who at the moment is a pretty husky husky (sorry, couldn't resist the pun). I don't like to walk him as much as i should while he is at this weight because of the strain to his joints so i was hoping someone knew of a dog friendly pool in Sydney (preferably close to castle hill or parramatta) where we could go for some much needed aqua aerobics. Thanks!

I have heard about one at Leppington which is used a lot for ? greyhounds but I don't have any details.

There is another one at Adamstown called ? Dog overboard.There is a underwater treadmill at Leichardt too

We are seriously lacking in NSW for any form of hydrotherapy :laugh:

Exercise in water is ideal, but don't be afraid to be ruthless in cutting down the amount of food given.

I faffed around and felt sorry for my dog for a while, but cutting total food intake in 1/2- YES 1/2- worked!

My dog is much happier and healthier with the extra weight off.

I've been very ruthless with his food - cut down by half and put on pedigree natural lite and mature (the only kind of food that doesn't upset his stomach). The colder weather we had today helped too and it's only going to get better over winter. We walked nearly an hour and a half tonight without him dropping his tail (which is his sign he's ready to go home) but i would still like to get him into a pool for a swim, preferably out of the wind. I'm sure by the end of winter he will be slimmed down and ready to start some agility training!