G-whizzers

4 Paws

Was just placing an order from a wholesaler for some treats I carry and noticed they had listed an item called G-whizzers

It got the better of me and I had to email and ask what they were,well it turns out they're dried Goat penis :thumbsup:

Anyone ever tried this kind of treat?Apparently they're very easy on the dogs stomachs so good for ones with tummy troubles

A few years back I gave Tyler a 'Bully Stick' They seemed really good and when i went back to the shop, i took one up to the counter and asked what they were made of, they said penis.... i promptly dropped it :thumbsup:

A few years back I gave Tyler a 'Bully Stick' They seemed really good and when i went back to the shop, i took one up to the counter and asked what they were made of, they said penis.... i promptly dropped it :thumbsup:

So glad I'm not the only one :D Also discovered one called a beef whizzer :laugh:

Was just placing an order from a wholesaler for some treats I carry and noticed they had listed an item called G-whizzers

It got the better of me and I had to email and ask what they were,well it turns out they're dried Goat penis :provoke:

Anyone ever tried this kind of treat?Apparently they're very easy on the dogs stomachs so good for ones with tummy troubles

hahahaha :hitself:

There's a stall at our local markets who sell dried dog treats and I looked at the wizzers and asked if they were what I thought they were, the lady laughed and said yep. Apparently dogs love them but I just couldn't picture my sweet little cav girl with one in her mouth :laugh:

Hahaha! Love the ball teaser! That was a bit hmmmm.....lets say fallic looking! :cheer: Gotta be PC and all!

Who comes up with this stuff!!??

yeah, i have been trying to picture the boardmeeting were they were brainstorming and came up with this idea! LOL

either they were little sweet old ladies and have no idea, or that were pushing the limits of what they could actual produce and call a dog toy! LOL