Ugh ... Freaky Extra Toe!

Maybe they'll amputate her leg and give her a little stump with a wheel :laugh:

I might threaten her with that if she doesn't stop tearing around the house at high speed looking for trouble :(

Maybe they'll amputate her leg and give her a little stump with a wheel :eek:

I might threaten her with that if she doesn't stop tearing around the house at high speed looking for trouble :D

I thought that angels wings were supposed t be at the back not between their toes? :laugh: maybe you should change her name to wolverine? :D Seriously best of luck at the vets and keep us updated.

p.s maybe you could open a "flea circus" sorry that was very paw taste :)

It was a Polyp! At least, that's what the vet thinks it was, but he did think it was most unusual :laugh: It was kinda half hanging off by the time I got there so he gave it a little tug and it just came off. He put her on anti-biotics for a week cause it left an open wound and he also said to come back in 3 weeks to make sure another one hasn't started to grow! He put it in a little jar for me to keep in cause it needs to be sent for tests in the future. He did say that dogs can get tumours in their toes that are so small they go unnoticed and can kill.

So check your dogs feet everyone!

It looked the same but it was a lot softer than a nail. I thought it was like that from being wedged between her other toes and not getting any air or light. It was frickin ugly whatever it was :laugh:

Different!!to say the least please keep us posted re vets advise;a friend of mine had a child with 2 thumbs!!they simply removed the extra one!!!

A friend of mine's baby was born with an extra toe! They just "shaved" it off.

I think it is good to be different!!

A good friend of mine back home is called "six toes". It's not even that he has a sixth toe, just the bone on the edge of his foot is very pointy. He's been called it for over fifteen years, his other friends even wrote a song about it :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...