Bully Stick / G-whizzers - Brisbane?

Does anyone know where I could get these in Brisbane/Gold Coast?

Thanks!

If you are talking about what I THINK you are talking about, and if you also mean dried, then try Pet Centro on sandgate road Clayfield :laugh:

Thanks for the ebay link! I ordered them yesterday and got them today. They don't last very long though.. both my dogs gobbled them up in less than 5 mins =/

I might go back to giving them pork twists

what are pork twists?

how long does it take your dogs to eat them?

(I am always looking for new alternatives :thumbsup:

dried pig skin rolled into twists. They used to take Jager hours to chew when he was a pup but now that he's a stronger chewer maybe 10mins?

2105608026_e89472fc9f_o.jpg

Petwise used to carry them but they havent had them recently which is why I decided to try bully sticks

Edited by jaegertheweim

I'm sure I have seen these in Petwise stores.

Petwise do the roo chews only now - kinda look the same but aren't whizzers...they were looking at getting them in and had a box of them at one stage...i tried to convince the manager to stock them as Bronx was the trial dog :hug: But i think it was the idea of them that caused them not to be stocked further :laugh:

You can also get a lot of products for dogs (and cats now) at the Forest Lake markets (http://www.forestlakemarkets.com/HTML/galleries_links.html). They are great and have products ranging from "Dino Bones" to pigs ears, "whizzers", and even cow hoofs (be careful if given inside as they STINK!!) which lasted at least 2 hours (better than less than 5 mins for a pigs ear). They also have started stocking some cat products which we bought as well. The two cats love them

... and even cow hoofs (be careful if given inside as they STINK!!) ...

Be careful if given at all! Jake used to stink for HOURS after eating them... eww. They did last a long time though.