I Lost 2 Of My Beautiful Boys Today!

shellbyville

Thanks BL. Yes Will is half brother to your boy. He was a very happy boy and my dog. He was the type of dog that just stuck to my side and just enjoyed being with me. Thanks for your thoughts.

My little fox Terrier was one of those dogs that loved to smile. If you didn't know him you would think he was baring his teeth at you, but he just loved to show off his teeth with a big grin. Very cute!

We will miss his smiles that he gave us on cue! Someone here was always saying "Give us a smile, Schack!" and he would!

I will miss them both, it just doesn't feel the same here without them.

Today I lost 2 of my beautiful boys. 'Schack' my little foxie that has been a part of our family for 14 years and grew up with my kids, and "Will' my black lab that was not quite 2. It has been a very sad day in our home today, and we will miss them both.

I can't share the details right now of what happened, too upsetting. Thought it might help to write it down and say goodbye to 2 beautiful boys.

OMG Michelle - I'm so sorry to hear that :cool:

Will was a lovely boy and I can't imagine your pain. He was Guido's half brother and had that same happy dog temperament.

RIP two boys.

OMG Michelle, I like BL I cant I magine how you must be feeling but deepest sympathies from both of us here plus Will's family at this end. Again like BL we share bloodlines that are very special, the greatest temperament, so loving and faithful. I couldnt cope if we were to loose Maddie or her girls.

RIP Will and Schak. :) :D

So sorry for your losses Shellbyville, I know how much it hurts. :p

Please take some conscolation in the fact that they are both at peace & will be waiting for you at the bridge. :)

run free little Schack & Will............you are much loved :D :cool: :p

How absolutely devasting it must be for you to lose 2 beloved family members in the one day and extremely sad to lose your beautiful youngster, Will, at such a young age :eek::) - my heart goes out to you :laugh:

RIP Will & Shack and run free :laugh: