4 Years Have Gone By

KOE

4 years ago I took you for a drive, Kim was upset that she couldnt come as well. off to the vet we went at at 8.30am I kissed you goodbye, said I will see you this afternoon, little did I know you were not to come home. At 3pm I got a phone call please come down to the vets something is not right. Off I went to find you on the table getting de fibbed but you didnt want to come back, you had already passed the line. This was one of the worst days of my life, when I went home without you, Kim went into depression and lost copious amounts of weight and spent most days looking out the door crying as only a GSD can, after a week I couldnt stand it any more so rang to find a puppy hopefully to cure her broken heart. And along came your half brother Oliver who put the light back into her life.

You sleep each night beside me as you did while you were here.

Lie with Dianne on the clouds in the sky for you will never be forgotten.

love Mummy and Kim.

4 years ago I took you for a drive, Kim was upset that she couldnt come as well. off to the vet we went at at 8.30am I kissed you goodbye, said I will see you this afternoon, little did I know you were not to come home. At 3pm I got a phone call please come down to the vets something is not right. Off I went to find you on the table getting de fibbed but you didnt want to come back, you had already passed the line. This was one of the worst days of my life, when I went home without you, Kim went into depression and lost copious amounts of weight and spent most days looking out the door crying as only a GSD can, after a week I couldnt stand it any more so rang to find a puppy hopefully to cure her broken heart. And along came your half brother Oliver who put the light back into her life.

You sleep each night beside me as you did while you were here.

Lie with Dianne on the clouds in the sky for you will never be forgotten.

love Mummy and Kim.

Oh KOE.

:run free at the :) Rhyles.