Harness

I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction of a store in Aus that i can get a good quality harness, i have heard you can get a harness that puts most of the pressure on the dogs shoulders, and not his throat. We run every morning, and i let him pull me like they do in weightpull for some distance, so i want to find something that doesnt interfere with his breathing or cause permanent damage. Cheers

eather one of these are good for weight pull

i have the nylon and a leather one like the pic but hand made

nylon for weight pull and leather for aggitation work

these are from www.fordogtrainers.com in the sates

i had the nylon one in about the week

post-16458-1215753597_thumb.jpg

post-16458-1215753602_thumb.jpg

Edited by cramet

Have a look at www.windchill.com.au.

They are in Melb somewhere.

We get our sledding gear from there but I know they do other types of harnesses as well.

They are really helpful and would point in the right direction. :D

Guest Clover

Even try a Flyball/ tracking harness, the sit across the chest and shoulder and not the neck :D.

Aus made flyball harness!!

I use the dogs Flyball harnesses when bike riding so they can pull me along and not choke themselves :happydance:.

Chatted to the bloke at windchill and what they stock isnt really what i'm after, evan thou one of the scooters would be good. Seemed like a good bloke and was very helpfull.

Clover, would the flyball harness be suitable just for walks as well, or do you think a tracking harness would be better and do you still have good control over him?

Chatted to the bloke at windchill and what they stock isnt really what i'm after, evan thou one of the scooters would be good. Seemed like a good bloke and was very helpfull.

Clover, would the flyball harness be suitable just for walks as well, or do you think a tracking harness would be better and do you still have good control over him?

try [email protected]

Jenny makes all kinds of harnesses to order. She may be able to help and she is in Aus. I have a couple of flyball harnesses that she made and they are very good and she even embroiders the dogs name on if you want.

JD

eather one of these are good for weight pull

i have the nylon and a leather one like the pic but hand made

nylon for weight pull and leather for aggitation work

these are from www.fordogtrainers.com in the sates

i had the nylon one in about the week

Both of these are fabulous to use and very comfy for the dog...i have both of these :laugh: