Watery Vomit

Pegasus - I was looking for another post this morning too, and there is a 2nd post in the general forum this morning which says the vets taken a sample and thinks it might be coccidia. (sp?) and the outcome is unknown.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh I hope she is better today. I'm sorry it hasn't gone as smoothly as you'd have liked, but excellent job that you got her back to the vet.

Regarding other comments about the c5 - I agree, if it *is* an issue from the c5, it will be interesting to see if the vet says that's the case.

Keep us posted, I will keep my fingers crossed for you both.

Ohh I hope she is better today. I'm sorry it hasn't gone as smoothly as you'd have liked, but excellent job that you got her back to the vet.

Regarding other comments about the c5 - I agree, if it *is* an issue from the c5, it will be interesting to see if the vet says that's the case.

Uhh you need to read the other thread.. she lost Charlotte :eek:

Uhh you need to read the other thread.. she lost Charlotte :eek:

I noticed after I posted here.... such terrible news :cry: