Robert Mcdowell Nervous Rehabilitation Tonic

Anyone even tried the Robert McDowell Nervous Rehabilitation Tonic http://www.herbal-treatments.com/dog_nervo...bilitation.html

I have a fear aggressive dog who gets very anxious around other dogs (at obedience training)and can't focus as well as she can normally,she's very busy looking around and being quite skitish sometimes and I know her obedience can be great,infact we went up a level each week so she can do everything quite well if she's away from other dogs.

I have tried rescue remedy formulas,nerve tonics etc as well but when i emailed Robert McDowell they recommended this formula.Said it may take 12 weeks to get the full benefit but will start seeing results in about 4

I used on a very timid and skittish dog just to help her cope with living in a home. I think it made a small difference. There was no way this dog could have gone to obedience or anything out of the home, she couldn't cope at all, so it may help your dog.

Hi- why don't you phone the robert McDowell clininc and ask them ?

There is a vet/herbalist there, and every time I phone, they are extremely helpful and do not try & 'push' their products.

They will also 'customise' a preparation- adding other things to it which may help a particular problem.

Good luck .

Hi- why don't you phone the robert McDowell clininc and ask them ?

There is a vet/herbalist there, and every time I phone, they are extremely helpful and do not try & 'push' their products.

They will also 'customise' a preparation- adding other things to it which may help a particular problem.

Good luck .

I emailed them and that is the one they recommended,just wondered if anyone has any experience with that particular formula

I use Plush Puppy Aphrension drops for aniexty around other dogs with success.

I haven't tried the one you have but Robert did sent me a Stud Dog Mix that was meant to settle down entire male dogs but I haven't used it yet.

The MIL will testify that his shingles treatment was much more helpful than the doctor's remedies (taken with doctor's knowledge)

Can't say it changed her temperament much though.

LOL!!

The psoriasis treatment seems to help, and the stuff old Sally horse is on has very much relieved her pain...