Shock Collars

This Denis posting in this thread according to this post is a different person.

The similarity in the names is uncanny :love:

Ahhhh ..... now I see the confusion Haven had.

Denis Carthy is DEFINITELY a different person to Denis Cody. Thanks Oonga, for picking up on this.

Yes I am a different person,

I have made a reply. I am not going to release it here. There are many many messages here, mostly of a pretty aggressive and anti nature, mostly lacking much further new thought on the subject. So rather than inflame the situation and release it to a group of people that will almost certainly not take any of what i have to say on board , you are very welcome to have a copy of it and a graph showing the true field in a dog and some other mostly academic references that might make your decision to use or not to use an e collar easier by PMing me. As you can imagine, being one of very few voices against a quite a few, it is hard work keeping up. I do have a job to do, Dogs to train, friends to talk to, a relationship to mantain

Thanx

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DC: So rather than inflame the situation and release it to a group of people that will almost certainly not take any of what i have to say on board , you are very welcome to have a copy of it and a graph showing the true field in a dog and some other mostly academic references that might make your decision to use or not to use an e collar easier by PMing me.

K9: I think when you add to a public forum, then promise to provide evidence, then come back & give an excuse like this it doesnt say much about the proof you claim to have.

DC: As you can imagine, being one of very few voices against a quite a few, it is hard work keeping up. I do have a job to do, Dogs to train, friends to talk to, a relationship to mantain

K9: being busy myself, I totally udnerstand that, but have these commitments come aliong since you vowed to give us this proof?

you are very welcome to have a copy of it and a graph showing the true field in a dog and some other mostly academic references that might make your decision to use or not to use an e collar easier by PMing me.

pls send me the reply

DC: So rather than inflame the situation and release it to a group of people that will almost certainly not take any of what i have to say on board , you are very welcome to have a copy of it and a graph showing the true field in a dog and some other mostly academic references that might make your decision to use or not to use an e collar easier by PMing me.

K9: I think when you add to a public forum, then promise to provide evidence, then come back & give an excuse like this it doesnt say much about the proof you claim to have.

DC: As you can imagine, being one of very few voices against a quite a few, it is hard work keeping up. I do have a job to do, Dogs to train, friends to talk to, a relationship to mantain

K9: being busy myself, I totally udnerstand that, but have these commitments come aliong since you vowed to give us this proof?

Sometimes you act and sound like a real low life. Yes i have it, and it contributes to the discussion. But guess what , it is not available for you to have a go at, misrepresesent,not analyse properly and to shout down becuase it isn't your point of view. I don't have weeks to painfully take you through some basic phsyis stuff so that you have any idea of understanding what i have to say, and of top of that put up with you rudeness and arrogance as we work through these issue. Besides that you know it all :love: Above all, I just don't have sucker tattoed on my forehead.

Denis Cody

DC: Sometimes you act and sound like a real low life.

K9: a little defensive are we?

Always find it amazing the courage the keyboard gives some people...

Dc:

Yes i have it, and it contributes to the discussion. But guess what , it is not available for you to have a go at,

K9: Any solid proof would stand untouched by anything I would have to say though right? Proof is proof...

DC: I don't have weeks to painfully take you through some basic phsyis stuff so that you have any idea of understanding what i have to say,

K9: well how do you propose to take all that PM you through weeks of training? Fact is you wont, you obviously want to peddle your false rubbish to those that wouldnt have a clue, & I am sure thats the way you like it.

I cant see where I have been rude or any other thing you have claimed I am...

I responded to your comments as I thought you were missinformed or had something new to offer, instead its obvious your just someone with a new log in trying to win an old argument that you lost before.

But if you think I am those things, hit the report button, its free.

I am easy to find, why not come have a chat to me sometime?

Then we can see how your forehead will look after you call me a low life face to face...

Closing topic as it has no real usefulness anymore. People have their opinion of e-collars (whether that be good or bad) and that is unlikely to change.

Denis_c is no longer a member due to previously being banned.