Animal House Products

percyk

does anyone use these shampoos? what have the results been like?

i dont usually buy the fancy stuff and i dont wash the dogs all that often like show people do

i likethe aloveen range personally but wondered if i could have a change with something equally nice

thanks

I have been using it on my Tibbies, it smells lovely and makes their coat feel really nice and makes it easy to brush them to, it doesn't have silicone in it so doesn't leave a build up.

thanks Shepmax - so do you buy it online? Do you consider it good value?

Ive read the testimonials but you never know if theyre fair dinkum

I have been using it on my Tibbies, it smells lovely and makes their coat feel really nice and makes it easy to brush them to, it doesn't have silicone in it so doesn't leave a build up.

thanks Shepmax - so do you buy it online? Do you consider it good value?

Ive read the testimonials but you never know if theyre fair dinkum

Its quite strong, I was told to put some in a tomato sauce bottle and add water so you can make it go further, so yes I would say its good value as it goes quite far, I haven't been using it for long, have bathed the Tibbies in it probably 4 times. I have "Pure Alternative Shampoo" "Purely Silk conditioner" and "antistatic Coat Polish spray" I bought it from our local Grooming Parlor in Albury, I haven't actually read the testimonials, will go and find them now.

Nearly all the dog range should be diluted & only used undiluted for stubborn stains or areas that need a tad more care(pee feathers etc etc).

I hated the silk spray.

I do use the mighty white on the english legs/feet.

I did try the full range but it didnt agree with his coat but will try it on the new addition .

I do use the Kelco range though

ok

thanks guys

i never buy stuff online

does anyone know of shops that stock it

i will ring and ask aniimal house people

i think theyre in the southern suburbs of sydney from memory

btw is it bad to try to soften a dogs coat?

im not talking wire-haired breeds but an already silky coat

im just wondering of the buildup- you know what they say about pantene leaving a buildup that needs to be removed after a while?

Animal House are based in Qld. I use their product on my Lowchen. Quite like the whitening shampoo but not that fond of their conditioner so I use my own "blend".

On my American Cockers, I use either Plush Puppy or Laser Lites.