Mars Coat King- Question

GoldD

I have today used the Mars Coat King for the first time and as I said in my previous thread I am impressed.

However it did not come with instructions other than how to use and how often.

I have a question however. When do you consider the dog done? Is it when you can rake his whole coat and you get no more undercoat or do you just stop when you think enough is enough? :laugh:

I am sorry if this is a stupid question but I think I could go on and on forever without having a clean rake. It is not cutting his top coat which is just fantastic so I just need a little guidance from those in the know....

Thank you :eek:

I stop when it looks like Gomez has had enough - I could keep going for hours if I waited to run out of undercoat!

:eek: Me too - that's why I had to ask. I might give him another going over after he has been to his playdate down the beach tomorrow, after he has a bath once we are back and leave it at that.

Don't over do it though. I wouldn't do it more than every three weeks at least. You could always get a furminator and alternate which is what I do. I overdid my Rotti with the coat king and his coat went sharp and spikey.