Yarram Flyball

This time next week we'll be relaxing in yarram getting ready for saturdays competition so who else is coming? I think we are taking 4 teams this week. Can't wait, it's been ages since our last races and yarram is such a gorgeous place.....leprachauns and all :(

We'll be at frankston as well and then euroa after that. So looking forward to it. We raced at albury so it hasn't been as long for us as some of the other vic teams but still feels like ages. How are Molly and Eddie going? Are they racing now? I'll have my newest addition at yarram, think i'll have to bring him to frankston to meet people too.

I look forward to spending time with the giant red puppy, and crazy BC :rofl:. Has anyone heard what the weather is going to be like yet? hopefully fine.

See you at Frankston Shooey :nahnah:. 2Ts will you be at Frankston as well?

I look forward to spending time with the giant red puppy, and crazy BC :eek:. Has anyone heard what the weather is going to be like yet? hopefully fine.

See you at Frankston Shooey :rofl:. 2Ts will you be at Frankston as well?

Yeh I'll be at Frankston with bells on. Sparty you'd better not get lost if you're navigating and I'm driving. :)

I'm not going to Frankston after all. Have finished flyball for this year until the weather starts to cool down again. Will be doing the demo at Nillumbik, as there is also free lure coursing there, but shhhhhh don't tell Moses. Absolutely exhausted after doing demos at the show, and Yarram comp.

Guest Clover

What a great weekend, it was so nice and quiet (minus the barking dogs at flyball) & no hospital trips and bad stuff happened.

DVD is all ready to go Jen, see you there :rofl:. Yep hopefully it will be herding weather soon.

Couple of pics from the weekend......

bear2.jpg

bear1.jpg

Big Bear.

Ezri1.jpg

Miss Ezri.

More to come......