K9 Force In Qld

Seita

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto the amazing - there are no words it was just that good! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

I have a ton of pics which I will post now, if anyone wants them removed just let me know:

Sparky's full-of-drive Frenchie :rofl:

frenchie.jpg

Steve doing some TID work with her:

frenchie2.jpg

frenchie3.jpg

frenchie4.jpg

With the beautiful black sheppie :rofl:

sheppie.jpg

The other sheppie:

sheppie3.jpg

sheppie2.jpg

Doing a down in drive:

sheppiedown.jpg

More to come....

Seita, this was when Ella was talking to Micha and wanting to play with him :thumbsup:

ella.jpg

Doing TID:

bc2.jpg

Quality of this pic isn't great but I love the expression on Ella's face!

bc.jpg

Some of Micha...Howling with excitement at his orbee ball:

micha_howl.jpg

Waiting for me to throw it:

micha_ready.jpg

Midol, if you want to call Ann & let her know I can pick it up for you next time I am down there, then you will only have to get it from here in Brisbane. Im down there fairly regularly, I think next time is the end of the month (unless there is a demo between now & then, I'd have to check).

Quality of this pic isn't great but I love the expression on Ella's face!

bc.jpg

Awww my baby! :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for coming along guys. I hope you all got something out of it - I certainly did! It was a fantastic weekend and I'm looking forward to getting Steve up again in a year or two!

Good luck with your training everyone! :thumbsup:

Awww my baby! :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for coming along guys. I hope you all got something out of it - I certainly did! It was a fantastic weekend and I'm looking forward to getting Steve up again in a year or two!

Good luck with your training everyone! :thumbsup:

Totally agree! And thank you again for organising it, I got so much out of it and I'm sure everyone who attended did too.

Hopefully in another year or two my terrible two will have some good TID progress to show off! :rofl:

It was a fantastic weekend... big thanks to Seita, K9 Force and the lovely people at Camp Tailwaggers. It really helped open my eyes to the things Jane has been telling me... I'm slowly picking stuff up... and given me hope that I can resolve the in-fighting at home.

My OH thinks the prong collar is a torture device (to be expected), but I'm just going to pretend he's not negative.

The difference in Callista tonight has been wonderful and I will be signing up for the TID distance stuff as soon as I've saved up the dollars.

I'm glad Callista was diagnosed with high drive, I thought she was just mental! Great photos Huski, Calli looks very focused in the sit pic with Steve.

It was a fantastic weekend... big thanks to Seita, K9 Force and the lovely people at Camp Tailwaggers. It really helped open my eyes to the things Jane has been telling me... I'm slowly picking stuff up... and given me hope that I can resolve the in-fighting at home.

My OH thinks the prong collar is a torture device (to be expected), but I'm just going to pretend he's not negative.

The difference in Callista tonight has been wonderful and I will be signing up for the TID distance stuff as soon as I've saved up the dollars.

I'm glad Callista was diagnosed with high drive, I thought she was just mental! Great photos Huski, Calli looks very focused in the sit pic with Steve.

I love that pic! The focus is great and so clear. She loves working in drive :rolleyes: Sorry the pics aren't too clear, my little camera doesn't handle zooming that far too well :thumbsup:

Get your OH to put the prong on his arm/leg and maybe he might come around?

I love that pic! The focus is great and so clear. She loves working in drive :rolleyes: Sorry the pics aren't too clear, my little camera doesn't handle zooming that far too well :thumbsup:

Get your OH to put the prong on his arm/leg and maybe he might come around?

Tried that with him. He's just too soft, especially with her. I'm training them, so I'll do it my way regardless.

It was great to watch Steve work with her, I was so proud of her.