Pedipaws

It might be worth a try. Watching the vet use it was very funny though!

I do agree with baker_girl that there's nothing to stop you from getting to the quick if you did it for too long. And I also imagine it would take a while to do each nail so you need a nice, calm dog like the ones in the ad! (Which probably defeats the purpose of buying one since you could use nail clippers! :))

I prefer to take my dogs for walks daily... no need foe nail clippers then! :rofl:

Actually you're really lucky if that works! Dogs don't always walk evenly on all their toes and often still need their nails clipping even if you walk them daily on concrete! Also depends how soft their nails are and I'm guessing that your dogs don't have dew claws then? :eek:

I prefer to take my dogs for walks daily... no need foe nail clippers then! :rolleyes:

Actually you're really lucky if that works! Dogs don't always walk evenly on all their toes and often still need their nails clipping even if you walk them daily on concrete! Also depends how soft their nails are and I'm guessing that your dogs don't have dew claws then? :rolleyes:

Also depends on the shape of the foot I think, in my experience walking on hard surfaces works better for keeping nails down on 'cat' feet (eg round and tight), I've never had to clip those (no dew claws). For the 'hare' shaped feet though walking makes little difference. I'm going to have to get a dremel to try I think, I have a hard time finding clippers that are strong enough and that my hands are strong enough to operate. Thanks for old stocking tip Crisovar, I was worried about the hair!

Edited by Diva