Salon Closing Down

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A BULK RANGE OF EZYDOG PRODUCTS FOR $900 UNDER COST PRICE!!! YOU CAN SELL FOR RRP FOR $2210. AS MY SALON HAS CLOSED DOWN. PLEASE CONTACT REBECCA ON 0425306765. THANKS

COLOURS INCLUDE PINK, RED, PURPLE, BLUE, BLACK, CAMO.

PRODUCT PRICE EX GST TOTAL

Harness

S $14.55x8 $116.40

M $15.91x5 $79.55

L $17.73x6 $106.38

XL $18.64x5 $93.20

Collars

S $10.91x4 $43.64

M $11.36x6 $68.16

L $11.82x6 $70.92

XL $12.73x6 $76.38

Mutley Leash

25” $13.64x4 $54.56

40” $15.00x4 $60.00

Cujo Leash

25” $14.55x4 $58.20

40” $15.45x5 $77.25

Webster Leash

48” $10.45x6 $62.70

Car Restraint $4.09x10 $40.90

TOTAL (EX GST) $1,008.24 (cost price)

TOTAL (GST) $1,109.06 (cost price)

DISCOUNT -$209.06

TOTAL SELLING PRICE $900.00

Edited by becky2828

<li>No advertising or self promotion

Posting just to promote your business or web site, will get you banned. (This includes people looking for a stud dog, selling puppies etc).

It is usually pretty obvious when members join just for this purpose. Under no circumstances can you advertise a similar site to Dogz Online or any other dog forum in any way.

This would probably be better in the Commercial Marketplace forum in Off Topic Becky.

Lofty, as Becky2828 is not promoting any business that rule doesn't apply. She is simply clearing out products that she can no longer sell as her business has closed down.

Posting just to promote your business or web site, will get you banned. (This includes people looking for a stud dog, selling puppies etc).

It is usually pretty obvious when members join just for this purpose. Under no circumstances can you advertise a similar site to Dogz Online or any other dog forum in any way.

Dont think that applies in this case- surley :thumbsup:

Good luck i have a big box full of ezy dog products in my salon atm that i have marked down to try and get rid of, i always found it difficult to sell/

Dont think that applies in this case- surley :laugh:

Good luck i have a big box full of ezy dog products in my salon atm that i have marked down to try and get rid of, i always found it difficult to sell/

Actually, if you have a look at all of the OP's posts, they are to sell her products so therefore she IS breaking forum rules in my view.

I would still think she was breaking the rules as judging by her posts (14 out of 16 of them involve her selling her wares and most before she was closing down) she joined in order to sell her products. :laugh:

Personally I don't care what she does but I do think she is breaking the rules.

Yeah okay maybe. I don't know.

I do know she was fairly well into her pregancy when I purchased from her, so maybe she started to sell off when she realised she was pregnant and ultimately closing down shop.

I am grateful, though, as I now have a crate for my boys and some wonderful shampoo and other bits and pieces for them.

Hopefully when things settle for her she will post as a regular.