Bronson & China

A-B-C

Hi all

I have posted a few pics in various threads of Bron and China, but thought that I would start a thread here to share the love. :laugh:

The ever gorgeous Bronson

DSCF3159.jpg

DSCF3164.jpg

China (Doll) aka Mischief :thumbsup:

DSCF3174-1.jpg

DSCF3109.jpg

Together

DSCF3160.jpg

DSCF3120.jpg

The farm

DSCF3168.jpg

DSCF3169.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics of gorgeous dogs.........no bad pics in this house :laugh:

Is the farm where you live? What area are you in?

LAST QUESTION Is China the gorgeous brindle from Mildura pound????

Thanks polomum :laugh: I think they are pretty gorgeous, but I may be bias :laugh:

Yup the farm is where I live. I live about 25km south of Shepparton, Vic. It is fabulous being able to walk the dogs around approx 1000 acres (from my understanding the farm is around this size - unfortunately it is not my farm :laugh::thumbsup: ) Pretty much all of the pics I have are of the dogs 'with nature'.

You nearly got it right... China is the gorgeous brindle from Hay pound. She has been here with me for nearly a month. She is also supposed to be rehomed... I keep reconsidering that decision :laugh: :laugh:

I knew she'd be a foster failure :laugh: Gorgeous pics!

:laugh: I knew you'd say that! :laugh:

She was a bit lame last week due to Bronson creaming her too often, so had been waiting for that to recover before listing her. Then this weekend (when fully recovered) Bron creamed her again and now she's lame on the other foot. :thumbsup: She is her worst enemy really, as she does these spins infront of him as they are playing and Bron just steamrolls her (at awkward angles unfortunately). *sigh* Maybe she knows what I am thinking and does this on purpose so she can stay... hmmm

Thanks for the compliments. Everyone on here takes such great pics, it is an inspiration. I am having so much fun taking pics, though only have a point and shoot camera so am a tad limited on what I can do. Plus catching China sitting still is a feat in itself.

Thanks BNHA. I am not normally a massive fan of brindles, but agree that China's is lovely.

Edited by Alyssa

• 3 weeks later...

Was having an xmas photoshoot and thought I would add a couple of pics here.

As everyone has predicted already, China is now officially a FF. Each time I try and finish her write up I just can't do it. She is such a gorgeous girl and Bron is loving having a doggie companion. I could gush about her all day really.

Merry Christmas everyone

DSCF3201-1.jpgDSCF3205-1.jpg

DSCF3219.jpg

DSCF3231.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would post some pics from tonight. It was V hot today so I took the pooches down to the river. They love it down there.

It seems that China is a swimmer

DSCF3303.jpg

DSCF3304.jpg

AND A TREE CLIMBER :D

DSCF3316.jpg

DSCF3317.jpg

DSCF3318.jpg

DSCF3295.jpg

Bronson didn't want a bar of it ;)

DSCF3315.jpg

Wassat?

DSCF3291.jpg

Taking it all innnn

DSCF3296.jpg

eta: there are a few more of Bron in the BM thread BM's if you are wanting more :wink:

Edited by Alyssa

China is getting big. She is lovely and I love the one of Bron in the car, what a spunk. :mad

Thanks Roc. China is definitely a growing girl. I keep looking at her wondering what size she will be - will have to wait and see hey!

Bron thought he was sooooo cool in the PV! Was rather funny.